This resort is one of Florida’s most celebrated golf destinations. But did you know that in addition to world-class golf, it also offers a whole range of family-friendly activities? You and your kids will have access to all of these amenities and more:
- Multiple swimming pools, including a kids’ pool
- Pristine beaches and the Cabana Beach Club, offering activities such as surf camps and kayak, paddleboard, surfboard, boogie board, and Hobie Cat rentals
- The Mighty Oaks Kids Zone, an outdoor venue where parents and kids of all ages can play and spend quality time
- Miniature golf and ping pong
This spectacular resort on Amelia Island is home to the Oak Marsh golf course, a classic Pete Dye-designed course known for its tight fairways and small greens lined with the signature moss-draped heritage oaks. The resort also offers a variety of activities for children, teens and young adults, including the following:
- A gigantic poolscape with a family pool and splash park, perfect for small children
- Pristine beach with chair, cabana, boogie board, and beach game rentals
- Miniature golf
- Camp Amelia, where guests aged 4 to 10 can discover nature and learn about sea life during interactive learning excursions
- A state-of-the-art gamer’s lounge
- Movie nights
- Family bonfires & s’mores
For a truly unique experience that will thrill all members of the family, head to this beachfront resort set against pristine, natural wetlands. While the parents test their skills on one of the resort's two award-winning golf courses, kids can enjoy fun-filled days as part of Kids Crew, with activities such as scavenger hunts, beach games, pool activities, and more. Morning and evening drop-off times are available.
Kids and adults alike will also love the 91,000 square foot water park featuring a lazy river and water flume, plus the opportunity to explore the area on bikes. One-hour bicycle rentals are included in the resort fee.