The main ingredient in your getaway weekend is your home base in Northeast Florida. Would you like to stay near the action of major cities like Jacksonville? Or would you rather be beachside, near one of our famed waterfront courses? Or perhaps just as close as possible to one of our legendary golf courses?
You’ll find some of the state’s top hotels and resorts in this region of Florida, based in one of five distinct destinations: Amelia Island, Jacksonville & the Beaches, Clay County, Palm Coast and Flagler Beaches, and St. Augustine and Ponte Vedra Beaches.
- Amelia Island has 13 miles of uncrowded white sand beaches, sparklingly clean waters, abundant wildlife, and world-class resorts and spas. It was voted #6 among the “Top 10 North American Islands” by Conde Nast Traveler’s 2008 Reader’s Choice Awards.
- Jacksonville, a bustling port city and naval base, is Florida’s largest city. In addition to its cultural richness and cosmopolitan nightlife, Jacksonville also has the largest urban park system in the United States and is just a short drive away from popular beaches, including Jacksonville Beach.
- Clay County is home to trendy suburbs and quite a few award-winning golf courses. If you want a quieter setting but one that’s only a short drive from the hustle and bustle of Jacksonville, this area is calling your name.
- Palm Coast and Flagler Beaches is a serious golfer’s wildest dream come true. This location is for players who want to hone their craft in a breathtakingly beautiful natural setting.
- Known as Florida’s Historic Coast, St. Augustine and Ponte Vedra blend fascinating historic cities, 42 miles of stunning coastline, more than a dozen championship golf courses — including the iconic PLAYERS Stadium Course at TPC Sawgrass — and accommodations ranging from quaint bed and breakfasts to premier golf resort communities such as World Golf Village.
Our convenient booking tool makes choosing your preferred property a breeze, allowing you to search for accommodations based on location, accommodation type, and price. By selecting a specific accommodation, you can learn more about its amenities, such as onsite and nearby golf courses and pool, beach, and spa access. You can also browse available vacation packages, often including lodging, several rounds of golf, and even a rental car.